The Registrar is responsible for the registration of all club members and for maintaining an up to date register of club member information.
Roles and Responsibilites
Club Registrar duties can include:
- To plan, prepare for and run club online registrations
- To keep a register of the members of the club
- To keep a register of all Birth Certificates sighted
- To manage all transfers of members from other clubs and adjust the register accordingly
- To examine and check with the Race Secretary all entries for Meets…name, birthdate, age etc.
Membership Options for 2023/24
We at Swimming NSW are proud to present our new membership options and applicable fees for the 2023-2024 season. These memberships were carefully designed to better align with the ever-changing needs of families in our modern society.
You will find our 2023-2024 Swimming NSW Membership Brochure on this page. This brochure contains all the info you need regarding our upgraded range of membership products suited to our vast range of members, so you can utilise them to the best of your ability at your club this season.
A full break down of our applicable membership fees (including fees nominated by areas and credit card fees) can be found on this page.
For further support from Swimming NSW contact us at any time: