Marketing Toolkits for clubs are available to make your life easier!
One of the best ways to attract members to your club is through marketing and promotional activities. Promotional activities should take place at key times of the year such as:
- before and during membership registration season
- to advertise a major event at your club
- before your AGM to spark interest
You can advertise important events at your club or create general awareness of your club through a number of promotional channels such as:
- on your club website
- through your club social media platforms
- through your club email list
- by posting an article in a local newspaper or school newsletter
- by posting flyers on community board in local shopping centres, leisure centres and at your pool
We’ve created a range of marketing materials to help clubs with their registration promotions and recruiting vital volunteer support from their club members. Click on the links below to access these materials, which can be printed off or used digitally.
- Club Marketing Toolkit – features a range of social media images, editable pdf flyers and promotional copy to help clubs promote their registration seasons, including for Active Kids Vouchers.
- LOTE Membership Campaign Translated Toolkit– features social media tiles and copy promoting the registration season and Active Kids vouchers in four languages (English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional).
- Technical Official Marketing Toolkit – features a range of social media images, editable pdf flyers and promotional copy to help with recruiting the next generation of Technical Officials at your club.
- “Bring a friend” Speedo Heats Marketing Toolkit – features a range of social media images, editable pdf flyers and promotional copy to help encourage members to bring a friend to Speedo Heats.
- Swimming Times record booklets – a printable booklet to keep a record of swimmers’ times. We recommend printing this document as a double-sided booklet (on a single A4 and folded to A5). You can also print off additional inserts as your booklet grows!
- Club Certificate Template – congratulate and recognise members at your club with an official certificate! You can customise the colours, text and image in this template and even add your club logo.
- Dryland Exercises and Stretching poster – print this out and display at your own club, or share with your swimmers.
Clubs in Depth
Let Swimming NSW interview you and write up an article starring your club!
The purpose of Clubs in Depth is to promote NSW-based clubs to both the Swimming NSW and broader community in order to increase engagement and participation.
A Swimming NSW staff member will interview key members of your club to learn all about what makes you special. Your Clubs in Depth article is then distributed via our website, social media channels, the Hot Off the Blocks Newsletter and Swimmer Magazine.
Swimming NSW will also provide featured clubs with a modified copy of their article so it can be distributed to local media outlets as a new member and community engagement tool, as well as tips on how to get in touch with your local media to get their attention.
Read editions of Clubs in Depth here.
Get in touch to tell us your story (email@example.com)
SNSW or Sponsored Branded Merchandise
From time to time we have SNSW or sponsored branded merchandise that can be provided to clubs ie towels, drink bottles, caps etc. If you are running an auction, raffle or hosting a give away, we would love to help out with a contribution.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have many free resources available for clubs to use to acquire, reward and inspire their members such as:
- Australian Dolphins athlete appearances
- Beyond the Black Line clinics
- Participation Ribbons
Visit our Member Acquisition & Retention page for more information.