Phone: (02) 9763 5833
General inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Central: swimcentral.swimming.org.au
Swimming NSW Club Support Staff
Josh Karp – General Manager – Participation and Sport Development – email@example.com
Lyn Connell – Club Support Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Riley Miles – Club Support Officer – email@example.com
Belinda Havron – Sport Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe to our e-newsletters
- Hot off the Blocks (continues – no change) is for Club and Area Committee Members and contains information focussed towards clubs.
- Information about Swim Central, Memberships, Grant Applications available, Technical Oﬃcials courses etc. This is sent out approximately every two weeks or more regularly if there is more information to share.
- If ex Club or Area Committee members are still receiving this, they should be encouraged to un-subscribe and new members to subscribe.
· Splash News (new email)
- This is for everyone associated with Swimming NSW (including all committee members) and is a roundup of events and news articles on the Swimming NSW website.
- This is sent when there have been six new news items on our website and will go out regularly.
- It’s purpose is to share the good news stories in our sport and celebrate all the wonderful things we are collectively achieving.
· SwimScape (Updated and refocused Swimmer Mag)
- This is a monthly newsletter that has replaced the old Swimmer Mag.
- Here you meet the people of our sport in depth and ﬁnd out what makes these people tick and do what they do for Swimming in NSW.
- Feature articles will also be on the website.
· Ad Hoc Emails
- Occasionally emails with dedicated information will be sent to either Club and Area Committees email list (Hot of the Blocks) or “all members” email list depending on the information that is being shared.
Swimming NSW Office
Postal Address: PO Box 571 Sydney Markets, NSW 2129
Residential Address: Unit 29, 11-21 Underwood Rd, Homebush, NSW 2140
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Looking for someone in particular? Click HERE to find a SNSW staff member